BEST is...

A network of Notre Dame moms, dedicated to supporting each other through the trials and tribulations of breastfeeding. Feel free to reach out to any of the BEST "Go-To" People with any questions or concerns you may have.

Monday, July 7, 2008

Scorpions for Breakfast and Snails for Dinner

On a lighter note, I thought I would share this amusing NYT article on picky eaters. For those of us who aren't in circumstances to provide such exotic food experiences, I think this plug for breastfeeding applies to even the non-Italian mothers among us:

I asked my wife if we deserve credit for rearing such adventurous eaters. Not we, she said. According to Paola, our kids started off right because she breast-fed them, which “opened their taste buds.” I’m not sure that’s scientific. It’s possible Italians are so haughty about their cuisine that they think even their breast milk is superior.

No comments: